How To Regard Anger
1. If a person shows anger to you, and you show anger in return, the result is a disaster.
2. However, if you control your anger and show its opposite - love, compassion, tolerance, and patience - then not only do you remain in peace, but gradually the anger of others also will diminish.
3. Anger may lead to temporary success, yielding a little satisfaction for a brief period, but ultimately will cause further difficulties.
4. When someone tries to take advantage of you, first you must clearly understand that this person is a human being, and has a right to be happy.
5. Then, you can act according to the circumstances he or she has created, responding strongly if necessary, but never losing your compassionate perspective.
Compassion is the key.